Let’s not allow our neighbors to go hungry. Here’s a meaningful way to take action.
- Do you have extra food around the house?
- Want to run a food drive with your company, girl/boy scout group, birthday party or other group gathering?
- Do you see great sales at the grocery store and want to purchase extra for the food bank?
- Have you grown extra food in your garden? We glady accept home grown produce.
Food Drop Off Hours at the Food Bank:
- Mondays: 10:00am – 1:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 9:00am – 11:00 am
- Wednesdays: 9:00am – 6:30 pm
Safeway: located at 460 Southwest Mount Si Boulevard, North Bend
QFC: located at 460 East North Bend Way, North Bend
North Bend City Hall: located at 211 Main Ave. N, North Bend
Snoqualmie Ridge IGA: market located at 7730 Center Blvd SE, Snoqualmie
Snoqualmie City Hall: in the lobby located at 38624 SE River St.
Most Needed Items For Food Donations:
- Canned Vegetables, Fruits, Soups
- Canned Meats (tuna, chicken,ham)
- Canned Meals (ravioli, chili, stew)
- Pasta and Pasta Sauce
- Boxed Helpers & Side Dishes
- Dried Beans & Rice
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Baking Items (mixes, flour,sugar)
-Condiments ( mustard, ketchup, mayo)
-Baby Food, Formula, Diapers
Cleaning Products (dish & laundry soap)
Sundries (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste)
Toilet Paper & Paper Towels
WE APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT FROM OUR COMMUNITY!!!